These are 20 JAMB likely questions from the book “INDEPENDENCE” for candidates preparing for 2018 UTME.
Please remember that the purpose of this is to make sure you all pass and score above 280+ in the exam.
Below are the question from Jamb’s novel “Independence“;
1. How is Suleiman related to Vanessa
(a) Biological son
(b) Adopted son. (Answer)
2. Vanessa’s Mother known as ______ died of cancer in what year.
(a) Mrs Baker, 1975
(b) Mrs Elizabeth, 1976
(c) Mrs Baker, 1977
(d) Mrs Elizabeth, 1978. (Ans)
3. Vanessa was eventually married to who?
(a) Professor Peters
(b) Professor Tayo
(c) Professor Edwards (Answer)
(d) Professor Trevor
4. What is the nature of Christine’s death?
(a) Murder, overdose
(b) Suicide, overdose (Answer)
5. Uncle Kayode later pursued a career in _______
(a) Teaching, London
(b) Businessman, France
(c) Engineering, France (Ans)
(d) Sailor, London
6. Professor Tayo was given an honorary award in
(b) Civil Law
(d) Literature (Answer)
7. How many honorees were awarded a doctorate alongside Professor Tayo
(c) 5. (Answer)
8. Tayo’s cousin, Tunde is the Pastor of
(a) a great Catholic Cathedral in London
(b) a Nigerian protestant church in London
(c) fastest growing Nigerian Church in London. (Answer)
(d) a Baptist Regional Church in London
9. Kwame had been teaching in the ______ before Tayo’s arrival
(a) California University
(b) Oxford University
(c) London University
(d) San Francisco University. (Ans)
10. For how many years has Kwame been teaching in the University before Tayo’s arrival.
(b) Seven. (Answer)
11. The name of the driver accompanying Tayo to the Airport when he had an accident is
(c) Abdou. (Answer)
12. Mrs. Elizabeth seemingly had an affair with a slave while in Nigeria named?
(c) Danjuma (Answer)
13. Pick-up-your-stick-and-sandals marriage was a phrase popularly used by the ______ according to Vanessa
(c) Hausa (Answer)
14. Salamatou is the biological mother of Suleiman, but she died of
(b) Car accident. (Answer)
(c) Brief Illness
(d) Heart attack
15. Vanessa married to Professor Barker on
(a) July 14th 1975
(b) July 15th 1976. (Answer)
(c) July 16th 1977
(d) July 17th 1978
16. Suleiman was ______ years old when he dropped out of the university
17. Vanessa Richardson is an Africa Journalist who writes column for
(a) Washington Post
(b) New York Times
(c) The Guardian. (Answer)
(d) Daily Times
18. Akin, the carver, had a great uncle, who was a servant to ______ during colonial periods
(a) Colonial officer Jonathan
(b) Mr Nancy Murdoch
(c) Sir Hugh Trevor
(d) Lord Lugard. (Answer)
19. Tayo lied to Vanessa that Christine was his
(c) Cousin (Answer)
20. Kemi (Tayo’s daughter) has a boyfriend named ______, who works as a _____
(a) Charlie, photographer
(b) Laurent, chef. (Answer)
(c) Richard, chef
(d) Metuh, photographer.
The entire Team Lekzyloadite wish you all success in your examinations.
Don’t be selfish ,Share with friends.